Learn how to use Facebook to grow your small business. Social media continues to grow, but how about your small business? Are you finding it hard to reach your customers? Do you want to make your business come more alive? By creating a Facebook page you can achieve both of these and more. For those of you who may not have the time or capability to do so; don’t stress. Whether you decide to build your own page or have someone do it for you, provided below is key information to keep in mind provided from rpmmn.com.
Your Facebook Page makes your small business
When starting your Facebook page, you are creating a hub for your small business. You will become:
- Discoverable: By creating a page for your website, you are making it easier for your customers to connect with you. When people search for you, they will be able to find you.
- Linked: Have to ability to chat with your customers. You will gain likes and people can read your posts and share them with their friends.
- Convenient: At this day and age, a majority of the world in online. What a better way to reach your customers than accessing them in a way that is so easily accessible?
- Savvy: The data from your page will give you a better understanding of what your customers would like to see and how you can continue to grow your business by understanding your online market.
Reaching Specific People
By creating a Facebook page, it allows you to reach specific people that are more likely to become your customers. To build your audience you want to think about who your customers are, what age group are you’re reaching, what area, and how will your business help them?
- Encourage current customers and supporters to like your page to get it growing!
- Invite your friends – this initial audience will help you spread the word right away.
- Invite your business contacts. Send out an email inviting them to like your page and share your business.
Making your page/ small business come alive!
As you start to post updates, photos, and more, think about what your customers like and what is catching their attention. They more they interact with your page is a sign that they like what is being posted. Using page insights can be very helpful when seeing what is more worth while – ex. posting photos or posting useful links.
- Be original: Be honest with your customers and post what you are genuinely excited about. This will get your customers excited too!
- Be Consistent: Don’t abandon your page! Your audience will be expecting posts and updates. Find a time that is best for you and your business to update your page and stick to that time.
- Successful posts: If you are finding that certain posts are more successful than others, use that as a tool to promote! Create more like that and replicate it to get more engagement.
Who Benefits most from Facebook marketing?
Opposed to what many may think, Facebook marketing is a very effective strategy for building your business, especially for small companies.
- Facebook helps to represent the company in a more specific way.
- Small business offer unique services and Facebook can help reach certain communities of people that will benefit from your business.
- Facebook allows small businesses to compete with larger companies in a way that is more efficient for their company. Often times, big businesses don’t have the time to get down to the nitty gritty details that small business can provide.
Reach a whole other community of people and learn how to use Facebook to grow your small business. Your page isn’t just about how many likes your business gets or building “fans”. That of course, will help your company, and share your information through different people, but Facebook will give your business the opportunity to grow sales and accumulate business in a whole different way. Online marketing continues to grow and expand, and by adding your business to that market, it will grow and expand your product as well.
Leave a reply below on what you thought of this article! Your opinion matters, and here at RevPost you’re part of your Social Media for Small Business family!